In June 26 IssueRussell County News
What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated the United States?
A retired State Trooper friend of mine sent this question to me along with some very interesting statistics. Please notice that they are all supported by the internet source that they were taken from. This should give most of us some things to ponder over and where some of your tax dollars are being spent. Did you know that $14-$22 billion dollars are spent each year on welfare to illegal aliens? http://tinyurl.com/zob77 .
• $2.2 billion dollars are spent each year on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html.
• $7.5 billion dollars are spent each year on Medicaid for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html.
• $12 billion dollars are spent each year on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they still cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html.
• $27 billion dollars are spent each year for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html.
• $3 million dollars 'PER DAY' is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html.
• 28% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html.
• $190 billion dollars are spent each year on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html.
• $200 billion dollars per year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens.
In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html.
During the year 2005, there were 8-10 million illegal aliens that crossed our southern border with as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from other terrorist countries. Over 10,000 of those were middle-eastern terrorists. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine, crack, guns, and marijuana crossed into the U.S. from the southern border. - http://tinyurl.com/t9sht.
The National Policy Institute estimates that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period. http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $65 billion in remittances back to their countries of origin, to their families & friends. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm.
The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex crimes are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States! http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml.
Total cost is a whopping $538.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!
We the People, have to vote the idiots that we have running our country out of office and make certain that their replacements read, understand and adhere to the Constitution of the United States. We also need to set term limits. Thank God that Mr. Obama can only be in office for two terms and I pray it is only one. It is becoming apparent that many of our President's supporters are starting to realize that they screwed up! As we look ahead, let's all get involved and begin replacing the old leadership with new fresh thinking people like Rand Paul. The November election will only be the beginning and then we will have the kind of change we can live with and be proud of.
May God bless…