In March 19 Issue
Wow! What a guy! Just before the crisis in Japan, President Obama was busy proving me wrong on being a great leader.
He had a special meeting at the White House with parents and students and spoke, not on the economy, not on the unrest in the Middle East, not even on the on the protestors in Wisconsin. He spoke about the catastrophic problem in this country of bullying! Yep! We had our first anti-bullying conference. Is that a great leader or what?
I certainly understand that cyber bullying is a real problem and needs to be dealt with, but it is "My Opinion" that this problem should be dealt with by parents and school administrators, not the President of the United States!
I would hope by now that you, my friends and relatives that voted for this man have seen the error of your ways. Our great Republic needs a strong decisive leader more than ever. All I ask is that you step back and take a long look at what is happing in our country and the rest of the world. I feel rather certain that you will be shocked and realize that we can't afford four more years of the Obama administration!
Finally, I still believe that God has been and always will be the answer. I was given some great advice recently by an unknown author that I believe we should all digest and put into practice.
1) Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when you're in trouble. It is a "steering wheel" that directs us in the right path throughout life.
2) Do you know why a car's windshield is so large and the rear view mirror is so small? Because our past is not as important as our future. So, look ahead and move on.
3) Friendship is like a book. It takes few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
4) All things in life are temporary. If going well, enjoy it; it may not last forever. If going wrong, don't
worry; it may not last long either.
5) Old friends are like gold! New friends are diamonds! If you get a diamond, don't forget the gold! Because to hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold!
6) Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles and says, "Relax, it's just a bend, not the end!"
7) When God solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities; when God doesn't solve your problems, He has faith in your abilities.
8) A blind person asked St. Anthony: "Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?" He replied: "Yes, losing your vision."
9) When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them; and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10) Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles. It takes away today's peace.
The new presidential campaign for 2012 is beginning to ramp up! All I am asking is that you pay attention to what is important to this great nation. Believe me, your grandkids will appreciate it.
Benjamin Franklin said on August 2, 1776 that "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately"
May God Bless…