In April 23 Issue
"It ain't over 'til it's over" This quote is undoubtedly one of the most well known statements ever made by the famous Yogi Berra. Unfortunately these words seem to ring true with our President.
It is my opinion that the American people have a much better understanding of this man and should realize by now that his vision of America is not the same as what our founding fathers had in mind or the majority of Americans. Mr. Obama has already announced that he plans to run for another term as President.
I was given a list of questions that all Americans should be asking themselves before casting their next ballot in 2012!
1. If any other of our presidents had doubled the National debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?
2. If any other of our presidents had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?
3. If any other of our presidents had criticized a state law (Arizona) that he admitted he never even read, would you think that he is just an ignorant hot head?
4. If any other of our presidents joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in the United States to force that state to continue to allow illegal Immigration, would you question his patriotism and wonder whose side he was on?
5. If any other of our presidents had pronounced the Marine Corps like Marine Corpse, would you think him an idiot?
6. If any other of our presidents had been the first President to need a teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?
7. If any other of our presidents had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take his First Lady to a play in NYC, would you have approved?
8. If any other of our presidents had reduced your retirement plan holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?
9. If any other of our presidents had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?
10. If any other of our presidents had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?
11. If any other of our presidents had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?
12. If any other of our presidents had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?
13. If any other of our presidents had stated that there were 57 states In the United States, wouldn't you have had second thoughts about his capabilities?
14. If any other of our presidents would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out his front door in his home town, would you not have thought he was a self important, conceited, egotistical jerk.
15. If any other of our presidents had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to
"Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican Ambassador when it was the 5th of
May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, wouldn't
you have winced in embarrassment?
16. If any other of our presidents had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?
17. If any other of our presidents' administrations had Okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?
18. If any other of our presidents had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made Homeless than in New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?
19. If any other of our presidents had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America, would you have ever approved?
20. If any other of our presidents had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation (GM), even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?
So, tell me again, what is it about Barrack Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive?
Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 24 months - so you have that much time to come up with an answer. Every statement and action in these questions are factual and directly attributable to Barrack Hussein Obama. Every bumble is a matter of record and completely verifiable. The good news is that Kentuckians got it right the first time! Mr. Obama didn't win our state in 2008 and I feel certain that he will not receive our support in 2012, but we as Americans owe it to our fellow citizens across the country to make sure that they see Mr. Obama for the smooth talking lawyer and politician that he really is. Please understand that an even more dangerous problem that we face as a nation is not Mr. Obama. Our biggest problem is the people that surround this man every hour of everyday. We must tell everyone who will listen that Mr. Obama has to go and the sooner the better!
May God Bless…